“JAMES HARDIE – HARDIE™ FINE TEXTURE CLADDING NATIONAL GAME OF CHANCE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter, the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is James Hardie Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 12 084 635 558) of 10 Colquhoun Street, Rosehill NSW 2142, telephone: 131 103 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who have a trade account at a Participating Store (as defined below). Individuals who have an existing James Hardie Business Builder Agreement in place with the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Any entrant that does not wish to participate in this promotion, can opt out by visiting rediscoverwithjameshardie.com.au and following the prompts to “unsubscribe”. Entrants that unsubscribe will not be awarded any entries into the promotion.
- Entrants must be trading in accordance with the Participating Store’s trading terms throughout the Purchase Period and must not have overdue monies owing as at the relevant draw date to be eligible to claim a prize if drawn as a winner.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- A participating store is any hardware store authorised to sell Hardie™ Fine Texture Cladding products and that displays material advertising this promotion (each a “Participating Store”). For a full list of Participating Stores, individuals can visit rediscoverwithjameshardie.com.au
- The promotion commences on 15/11/2021 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 15/04/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- To receive an automatic entry into the promotion, individuals must, during the Purchase Period, purchase a minimum of three (3) sheets of Hardie™ Fine Texture Cladding (“Eligible Product”) in a single transaction from a Participating Store on their trade account (“Qualifying Purchase”). Entrants will receive one (1) automatic entry for every three (3) sheets of Hardie™ Fine Texture Cladding purchased in a single transaction. For example, if an eligible entrant orders six (6) sheets of Hardie™ Fine Texture Cladding in a single transaction on their trade account at the Participating Store during the Promotional Period, the eligible entrant will be awarded two (2) entries into the promotion. Where an entrant amends a purchase from another brand of cladding to Hardie™ Fine Texture Cladding, for the purposes of entry into this promotion, they understand that they are responsible (where relevant) for ensuring that the owner of the project is made aware of this promotion and that the entrant is receiving an incentive for purchasing Hardie™ Fine Texture Cladding products. In the event a store is not a Participating Store at the time a Qualifying Purchase is made, but the store becomes a Participating Store during the Promotional Period, the Qualifying Purchase will be eligible for entry into the relevant Major Draw (defined below). Power Pass account holders that have previously opted out from receiving communications from Bunnings must notify James Hardie on https://rediscoverwithjameshardie.com.au/bunnings/, that they would like to participate to be considered eligible for this promotion. All Qualifying Purchases made by the Power Pass account holder during the Promotional Period will be considered for any future draws that take place from the date their form is received.
- Participating Stores will send a promotional email to their customers with details of the promotion. The promotional email will provide entrants with details on how to opt out of this promotion, should they not wish to participate in this promotion. Entrants must ensure that they have a valid and correct email address listed on their trade account to receive this promotional email and to ensure that they receive entries into the promotion when making a Qualifying Purchase. It is the entrant’s responsibility to check their email address listed on their trade account when making a Qualifying Purchase.
- Incomplete orders/transactions will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to the prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If, during the Promotional Period and until the prize is awarded, any Hardie™ Fine Texture Cladding contributing towards a Qualifying Purchase are returned for a refund or credit, or exchanged for a product or products that are not eligible for entry into this promotion (i.e. non Hardie™ Fine Texture Cladding products), the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to invalidate any entries awarded in respect of that Qualifying Purchase.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Entries will be divided into the following State/Territory groups: NSW/ACT, QLD, VIC/TAS, NT/WA/SA (each a “Group”). There will be five (5) minor draws conducted during the Promotional Period for each Group (each a “Minor Draw”) and one major draw conducted at the end of the promotion for each Group (“Major Draw”). Entries open at 12:01am AEDST and close at 11:59pm AEDST/AEST (as applicable) for each Minor Draw and the Major Draw on the dates listed in the table below. The draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 11:30am AEST/AEST (as applicable) on the dates listed in the table below. The Major Draw for NSW and SA will be conducted in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified via telephone and email and their name will be published at rediscoverwithjameshardie.com.au on the dates listed in the table below.
|Minor Draw 1
|Minor Draw 2
|Minor Draw 3
|Minor Draw 4
|Minor Draw 5
- The first five (5) valid entries drawn in each Group for Minor Draw 1 will each win a prize pack valued at RRP$1,907 containing the following:
- JBL Flip 5 Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Blue) RRP $149
- Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones (Black) RRP $345
- Garmin Venu SQ Music Edition Smart Watch (Black/Slate) RRP $369
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 256GB (Grey) RRP $1044
- The first five (5) valid entries drawn in each Group for Minor Draw 2 will each win Paslode TrimMaster Straight Bradder valued at $949.
- The first five (5) valid entries drawn in each Group for Minor Draw 3 will each win an Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch with M1 chip 256GB SSD (Silver) valued at $1899.
- The first five (5) valid entries drawn in each Group for Minor Draw 4 will each win a LG Nano75 75-inch Ultra HD Smart TV RRP$1995.
- The first five (5) valid entries drawn in each Group for Minor Draw 5 will each win a pair of Beats Studio Buds True Wireless Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphones (Black) RRP $199 and an Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB Wi-Fi (Silver)  RRP $1,799. Total prize value is RRP $1998.
- The first valid entry drawn in each Group for the Major Draw will each win a $20,000 Free2Travel travel voucher. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a travel voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a travel voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a travel voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the travel voucher.
- Prizes will be awarded to the registered owner of the trade account who may, in his/her absolute discretion, allocate the prize to any employee (aged 18 years or over) of the business associated with the trade account (the “Prize Recipient”). The Prize Recipient agrees to abide by these Terms and Conditions as a condition of accepting a prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a winner or Prize Recipient does not take/redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $63,740 in each Group. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for a prize if unclaimed may take place on 08/08/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners (if any), will be notified via telephone and email and their name will be published at rediscoverwithjameshardie.com.au on 15/08/2022.
- ‘Macbook’ is a trademark of Apple Inc. Apple Inc. is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner or Prize Recipient (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in NSW and/or ACT (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner, Prize Recipient or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
NSW. TP/01457 ACT. TP21/01947 SA. T21/1759